Are you from the North side of the river? Or the South? We want to hear from you about your local area. You have the chance below to audition to appear on the digital screens in the Emirates Air Line terminals and in the cabins. You could also feature on the audio guide below.
Want to hear more about the destination that awaits you?
We’ve built an audio guide to be used when you’re on board that uses your smartphone and its compass.
If you're reading this on your smartphone, go to app.emiratesairline.co.uk to get started.
Once it’s running, plug in your headphones and point your smartphone at buildings to hear locals talking about the destination you're en route to. If you’d like to be one of those locals, we’d love you to audition using the form below.
There are video screens in the North and South terminals, featuring local people talking about the destination you're on your way to. Below are a few of them.
If you want to be one of those people and have something to say about the North or South side of London, please follow the instructions below to upload a video:
- Record yourself talking about your local area and upload it to your own YouTube user channel. It doesn't have to be too professional but should include a short introduction to the area or landmark, and ideally a local nugget of knowledge
- Enter your email address and the link to your video in the boxes below
- If you're successful we will be in touch to come and film you professionally
If you want to be one of the Londoners talking about your side of the river, and for it to appear in the audio guide, follow the instructions below. Here are a few examples of what we mean:
- Record yourself talking about your local area and upload it to your own Soundcloud user channel. It should include a short introduction to the area or landmark, and ideally a local nugget of knowledge
- Enter your email address and the link to your audio in the boxes below
- If you're successful we will be in touch and may come and record you professionally
If you prefer, you can also email us an mp3 of your audio.